Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taurus52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem
    I have Moen single-control spray kitchen faucet. Sometimes when you turn it on nothing comes out. First time it happened I thought there was a problem with the water supply but the other faucets worked and then this one started working again too. Next day it seemed fine but then the same thing happened. Sometimes when it isn't working if I pull up on the handle very slowly it will come on but as I continue to raise it up the flow stops. Any suggestions?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 26, 2006, 06:34 PM
    Shut off the water under the cabinet and pull and check the inlet ports on the cartridge. If you need instructions click on: http://www.moen.com/consumersupport/...3/moen0133.cfm
    Before you reassemble turn the water on to flush out the supplies. Good luck. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spray painting kitchen cabinets? [ 6 Answers ]

Does automotive paint work well for kitchen cabinets? I have a regular spray gun, not hplv. If not what kind of paint should I use. I am painting over new MDF. Thanks.

Spray Hose on Kitchen Faucet? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I hook up a spray hose to a new kitchen faucet, which was not designed to have a spray hose? Thanks, Kavanaugh

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Leaking single knob tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

How do I repair leaking single knob tub/shower faucet(Delta)?

Kitchen sink spray hose no pressure [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen sink's spray hose has no pressure. I replaced the spray head and it sprays but water also comes from the faucet. What can I do?

View more questions Search