Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1981clueless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Moving children
    I am still married, but am separated. Can I move out of state with my kids without husbands permission if there is no delegation of custody yet?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2009, 09:11 AM

No you can't move out of state without your husband's permission. It is only a separation and until you get a divorce and visitation rights are set up, you can't move.

Tick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 11:45 AM

How are custody/visitation addressed in your Separation Agreement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce and moving the children away. [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter, who is divorced with three children will be marrying a military man soon. What will she need to do if the military takes them out of state or even out of the country? Will she have to fight her exhusband on this issue. How does this work? They were divorced in the state of Georgia.

Moving Out of State with Children [ 1 Answers ]

I currently live in North Carolina and am divorced. We have one child together. Can I move out of state with my child without my ex's permission?

Moving Out of State with Children [ 1 Answers ]

I will be moving out of state with my children, before I do I want to make sure there are no problems. Their father and I were never married and have been separated for over a year. He has never paid any support since we have split up. Can I move out of state without his approval?

Moving with children [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently divorced and wanting to move to another city with my children. There father has not been actively involved and lived 2 hours from us at this time. I am looking to move to another city that is 20 minutes from where I currently living and have lived with the children since the...

View more questions Search