Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jalexandra2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 07:56 PM
    Bumps on upper arms
    About a week ago I started getting these small red bumps on my upper arms, my left arm is worse than my right, although both arms get very itchy. I don't know what they are and everytime I scratch them they hurt and seem to get worse. Any ideas of what it could be?
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 4, 2009, 04:16 AM

To me, this either sounds like a rash or blocked hair follicles (I can't tell without seeing). Try a rash cream from the chemist, show them and see what they think perhaps. If they are blocked hair follicles, then one of those bath scrunchie sponge things and a light scrub(cream stuff with little beads) every couple of days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly bumps on upper arms [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Most of my friends have them too. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them?? HELP!!

Tiny red bumps on upper under arms, elbows, hands [ 8 Answers ]

I have had these tiny little red bumps, not pimples, with no puss or under material. They are just little raised bumps that itch like crazy. I have them on my underarms, near my armpit, elbow joints(front and back), and my hands. I am just curious as to what this is? If anyone has any info on what...

How to reduce my upper arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My upperarms seems to be more fat. Even after doing excersise it is not found to be reduced. Can any one suggest me a good step.:o

Firming upper arms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 39 year old female, 5:6 and weigh 124lb, the problem I have is that most of the weight on my body is on my arms and backside. I can deal with my rear but I hate with a capital 'H' the size and shape of my arms and in particular the large and now flabby wings. Ps I have recently...

Red Rash on upper arms [ 7 Answers ]

I've had this rash my whole life. I don't know what its called. My mom took me to the doctor when I was a teen and they prescribed lotion, that did not work. I was wondering if anyone else had this rash. Have you ever had it cured? Do you know anything that could help me?

View more questions Search