Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve simon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 06:32 PM
    Cannot connect to sites normally visited
    In the past week, all of a sudden I am unable to connect to sites that I visit regularly... ebay, autotrader, my bank's website - don't have an issue with other sites, but computer just seems to hang up when trying to connect to these specific links..?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 11:03 PM

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.

What OS?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orkut & most of the sites are blocked in uae, how can I open those sites [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open most of the sites, even the proxy sites

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Unable to connect to sites. [ 8 Answers ]

There are a few sites that I haven't been able to connect to i.e.. Yahoo, myspace... They aren't blocked as a far as I know by anyone, but they say that the server is unavailable when I try to get to them. Please help me!:mad: :confused:

Being visited [ 4 Answers ]

My father passed away on August 27th, 2006 of cancer. From the moment he was diagnosed to the moment he passed there was only 25 days. This was extremely hard on my family but especially on my mother. They had been married for 35 years. Because of the sudden course of events, my mother has been...

View more questions Search