Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxygirldude Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 03:50 PM
    What kind of workouts should I do?
    I am mainly a pear shape. I workout a lot, mostly my hips, butt, and legs. But I want to lose some tummy fat too. So far I've been doing crunches and sit-ups. Is there any other workouts for flattening the tummy? And what are the best pear shape excersises??
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 26, 2006, 04:00 PM
    Pilates works well, and bellydancing is VERY effective in trimming the waist. Try this link, and hey, by answering your question, I got a few tips of my own!

http://www.epigee.org/fitness/body_shape.html
    A Perfect Circle Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by foxygirldude
    I am mainly a pear shape. I workout alot, mostly my hips, butt, and legs. But i want to lose some tummy fat too. So far I've been doing crunches and sit-ups. Is there any other workouts for flattening the tummy? And what are the best pear shape excersises???
    Running short distances at a fast pace gets your heart rate up and burns many calories. Do any actvity that get your heart rate up. Remember it also depends on what food you eat. So stay of the fatty foods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pill is this? [ 6 Answers ]

It is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?

Basketball Workouts [ 1 Answers ]

What are some ways to get ready for varsity. Cause I'm trying out for varsity and I wanted to know some more tips on offense, defense, footwork, plays, and some exercise that I could work on my own time. So that I can get better on my game. Some times I get really stiff. My parents told me to get...

Kind of abusive or not? How do you know? [ 17 Answers ]

:confused: I have been with my fiancée for 5 years and he recently has pushed me in the last year 2twice once was about 7 months ago and the other was last night. Im not sure if this is abusive or not? And what I mean by that is the first time when he pushed me he lost his job and he was...

What kind of spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can anyone please help me to ID this spider that I caught in my house its huge it could be a giant house spider or a male hobo spider. I'm not sure though I would be gratefull for a second opinion.

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

View more questions Search