Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2009, 03:59 PM
    A toy in the early 90s
    In the early 90s when I was 3 or 4, I remember these little dolls that came in these plastic bubble like things. That's all I can really say.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Is this it?
    Mattel's Liddle Kiddle Dolls?
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ls_little.html

Sep 6, 2009, 04:49 PM

No, my older sister had Liddle Kiddles but they were made before my time.

Sep 26, 2009, 07:20 PM

I found the answer to my own question! Krystal Princesses. I found the commercial for them on Retrojunk.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the early 90s [ 5 Answers ]

I can't think of this toy that was my favorite in the early 90s. It was a Poodle that you would put bubbles in and you would take it in the bath tub and the bubbles would come out of its head. It driving me nuts!:confused:

Changes too early [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for almost 2m now, at first we would talk all the time like for hours and he also works the night shift and we would text all night, lately he has been busy at work maybe one or two text the whole night and brief talk sometimes 2x a day... isn't this change suppose to...

Early morning/afternoon Nature show in the early-mid 90s. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Ive been trying to remember the name of this nature show I used to watch on TV as a kid. It was really low-tech and basically had one guy in it. I remember watching it in the early 90's, maybe on Nickelodeon, PBS, or some other children's programming station, but the filming style is...

Ira early w/d [ 1 Answers ]

I am 47 and disabled d/t an occupational injury. I my lawsuit is still pending, and I have no money coming in... I am applying for SSD, but my lawyer says it will take a while, as I am young. Can I take money out of my IRA? And what are the penalties? Do I have to pay it back? This is for...

Have I taken a hpt 2 early [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my next period is due 3/4 June, but I just couldn't wait and did a hpt yesterday 31 May it came up a negative -1 line :( , anyway I'm wondering would it have been to early to detect the pregnancy hormone I am impatiently waiting for Sunday and my period, also I did the test in the...

View more questions Search