Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Cant get Pics on CD.
    I am trying to put pictures on a CR-R audio. It worked for me on my laptop, but now I have a Dell Inspiron Desk top. A really new one. I tried burning the pictures on the cd from kodak. And I keep getting " Aproblem has occured while writing this disc. Please try again by insserting a new recordable disk and selecting a lower writing speed." I then decided to try a DVD-RW disk and gets me no where.

I also tried when I put disc in it gives me options to burn files on the disc. I select that and what pops up is "This drive is in use another program or process is using this drive. do you want to format it anyway?"

SOmeone help!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2009, 11:08 PM

Hate to say it, try another brand of discs to burn to.

No guarantee, but will probably work

If you try, hope all works out, I've run into same situation before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Before and After pics for Everyone [ 2 Answers ]

OK people this world of skin lightening is complicated :confused: i just want to start this thread so that anyone who has had results can show others their results : the before and after it would be great if people could post pics you can block you face so that people don't notice you...

Any Pet pics [ 36 Answers ]

Okay well, I know this was strated by ChihuahuaMomma a while ago but I wanted to start it back up... I know people have gotten new pets, and I'm sure there are new members. So I invite whoever wants to, to post some pictures of there pets. I'll start: This one is of my kitty...

Before and after pics [ 11 Answers ]

Kiiiiidddingggg... :)

Before and After pics [ 7 Answers ]

Coffee lovers.. is this how you look after?:eek:

View more questions Search