Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janie147 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Mp3
    Will mp3 play on any cd player? I burnt 50 copies for a woman and she said they were all blank. I burnt them in wav file because I was under the impression that would play on any player. Before I do the re burn for her I would like clarification.
    Thank you in advance for any assistance!
    Guyso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 07:13 AM
    I don't think it will work, what you can always do is convert your file into music cd format using MS Mediaplayer but you will get a lot more then 50 cd's.
    Go to file--> copy--> copy to audio CD

Some HiFi DVD player can read mp3 on DVD but not all of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 help [ 17 Answers ]

I find myself in a bit of a predicament, I'm in my college library currently surfing the net for some songs and videos I can't do this at home because I find myself without internet access and I find it quite difficult to download any songs/video off the internet without software like limewire or...

Mp3 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I've just got an mp3 player and loaded some tracks from Windows Media, which I had previously recorded on straight from an MD player, so they are not compressed. Because of this I can only get about 7 tracks on. Is there a way of converting them easily (something simple please!). Also, when I...

Mp3 or mp4 [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a stupid question? What is mp3 or mp4? How do you get song on it? Do you have to buy this music? On qvc their was one that play music and take picture and make movie.

Can you MP3 me? [ 5 Answers ]

O.K. guys, I just recently had the urge to upload all of my CD's onto the Windows Media Player and now want to figure out how to convert all of these songs to MP3 format. Do I need a certain CD to use that will play MP3's or what? Very clueless but dying to find out. Thanks, Joey C.

Mp3 players [ 1 Answers ]

I want to buy an mp3 player but I don't know which one I should get... I am willing so spend up to 0I need it to work with windows 98 I want it to hold at least around 1000 songs What would you recommend? Thanks!

View more questions Search