Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nozke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 08:50 AM
    Torque spec
    What is the torque setting for the serpentine belt tensioner on a 1997 Lumina with the 3.1 V6?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 09:06 AM

. Belt Tensioner Idler Pulley Bolt, 27 N•m, 20 lb.-ft .

. Belt Tensioner-to-Block, 30 N•m, 22 lb.- ft.

These links may be of interest:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post578394

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post637296
    nozke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Thanks TX, appreciate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Kind Of Pills Are These And The Spec Please [ 24 Answers ]

I Found A Round Pill That Is White And Has A Number 512 On One Side Then A Line On The Other I Was Told It Was A O.codone Is That True I Found A Pill With A Cursive V On One Side On Other Side It Has A Line And A Number That Says 35 92 It's A Oval Shape I Was Told It Was A Vicodin

Vent tube spec height [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm remodeling my kitchen, and have a question about the vent tube. I have a sink in the center island, and want to make the entire counter flat. I currently have a backsplash behind the facet. When I removed the backsplash I found the vent tube going up higher than the counter surface, and...

Need Spec Information on Unit [ 5 Answers ]

I have a condesor I believe.. it's a Coleman Evcon DCRS 036B is the model number I believe. Can anyone tell me anything about this unit. Tonnage size, what my guages should be reading to see if I am low, etc.. Thanks Ben

Black spec in middle of eye [ 8 Answers ]

My friend has a black spec in the middle of his eye. It has been there fir a few days and he has tried almost everything except going to the doctor which he says he cannot afford. He has tried using a qtip, pliers, eye drops, etc. He is a welder if that helps.

Difference between spec/base hatchback? [ 4 Answers ]

Whats the difference between a spec hatchback and a base hatchback. especially on the scion tC's, I'm thinking of getting one, but i cannot see the difference. :)

View more questions Search