Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 01:45 AM
    #N/A not showing in Filter
    Dear All,

Sometimes I face this problem that #N/A doesn't show in the drop down of Filter function. It can be found by using Ctr+F.

This problem exist even if the same file is being opened in some other system.

For reference I have attached the sheet in which in Column D some cells have #N/A value but don't show in the drop down of filter.

Please help to solve this.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xls Filter Problem.xls (580.0 KB, 202 views)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 1, 2009, 04:32 AM

It's not really a problem. Use the "custom" option in the drop down and search for "equals #N/A"
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    It's not really a problem. Use the "custom" option in the drop down and search for "equals #N/A"
    Thanks,

I was using custom but with contain but it wasn't worked.

But why this happens only in few action because normally in filter drop down behave like this if there is a gap of some rows in data.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 2, 2009, 02:40 PM

Read that question three times and I still have no idea what you've asked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Filter that will Filter Calcium [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is having trouble with kidney stones and they seem to be calcium stones. We would like to get a under the sink filter system that will filter the calcium (among other things). Can you suggest a good filtration system. We have well water. Thank you! :)

Why does it look like I'm showing already? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have 3 children. My oldest will be 10 next month my daughter will be 8 in 2months and I have a 18 month old. I never completely got rid of my tummy. Today I'm 5wks and 4 days. I look pregnant. Why does my tummy look bigger now that I'm pregnant? Before I was pregnant I could hide my...

Pump won't lite after cleaning filter and inner filter [ 1 Answers ]

Filter was complet mush and guk, also in the pump I took out and cleaned the screen , all good now, I primed filter and pump but still would not ignite. Blnk blk blk, after 3 second hold button furnace attempts then must hold for 30 secs to reset from lockout. SO after many attemps, "does it every...

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

DVD/rw' not showing [ 2 Answers ]

Two DVD rw's One of them not showing (Win XP Pro)

View more questions Search