Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heresmyopinion View Post
    alcoholics anonymous is so cute. bless you alll
    What kind of answer is this? What's cute about it? Have you been to a meeting?
    Bill-K Posts: 54, Reputation: 16

Sep 9, 2009, 09:53 PM
    OMG -WHAT happened there ? I can't believe you guys did that!! THAT was my FIRST troll here, and you vaporised the poor critter!!

I LOVE troll, bless their little cloven hooves - although I admit I have never managed to eat a whole one in a single sitting. Far too stringy and twisted for my dentures. But the flavour - it's so 'earthy'!!

Some peeps go for the medium-rare approach, and simply hog-roast the poor critter - but I prefer to let these magnificent beasts stew in their own juices, and tenderise themselves.

I enjoy the thrill of the chase, first, though. I don't care how magnificent - or how 'cute' the beast is. We are ALL either Predator or Prey - no matter where we are on the Food Chain.

Ouch!! Who bit my ankle ?

I guess the question we got to ask ourself is 'Where am I on the ladder ?'

LOL - Go ahead, punk. Make my day!! :D:D:D
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 10:23 PM

You been drinking again Bill ;)
    Bill-K Posts: 54, Reputation: 16

Sep 10, 2009, 12:13 AM
    LOL - Just an aperitif. ;)

Honest, guv!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcoholic mom [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am embarrassed, but my mom is an alcoholic. I am 14 and I live alone with her. There are no friends or relatives nearby to support. Molm drinks a box of wine every day! It got worse over this summer. School will start in few days, but I am not even registered to it yet. School is isn't...

Alcoholic father [ 2 Answers ]

My father is an alcoholic and has been for as long as I remember. My mother divorced him when I was 7years old because of his drinking. Hes always had good jobs with decent wages and managed to keep his drinking a secret from colleagues. He would drink vodka straight from the bottle and at times...

Alcoholic or not? [ 30 Answers ]

What do you consider an alcoholic? Someone who sleeps on a park bench with a bagged bottle? A 'respectable' citizen who drinks 3 times a week? A binge drinker? Someone who can't stop once they start? Just wondering what other people think?

Alcoholic boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

How can I help my alcoholic boyfriend?He knows he has a drink problem and says he will change and get help but hasn't as of yet.After reading some of others peoples questions I've realised I am an enabler which I will now stop.He has in the past become slightly violent and he's always aggressive...

Alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a drinking problem, we have been involved for almost 9 months in the beginning of this year... he quit alcohol for 2 months becoz he wanted to ask me out... I then agreed to go out with him... about 2 months into our relationship he started drinking again but not heavy... about a...

View more questions Search