Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutenose Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    I used Christaline. There are several threads where I am discussing this. Before you ask a question, search around on the board first. Everyone is talking about Christaline and I've even made 2 threads about it. It's not that hard to find. If you don't use the forum that often I understand, but now you know.
    Thank u for replying:)
    But there is no Christaline only crystalline cream, is it the same thing?
    Where do u buy it from? Onlyn? Hw much is it?

Here's a link I found:
    Carita Ideal White Crystalline Night Cream 50ml/1.69fl.oz.
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Oct 9, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    When people start to ask you questions like "why are you so light now?", "what are you using on your skin to look so fair?", "are you bleaching your skin?", etc..

What excuses would you use that you find to be a plausible answer without really spilling the beans? :p

I had that happen when I went to college(uni was in a long, dark, wintry area). I just laughed at the person.

If they're crazy enough to mention it, I guess you can tell them that you're taking care of your skin, going to a derma doc, have a different diet?

I've also had people gasp over my tans. I'd never comment on a persons color. I'd say they look great or whatever but not get so personal and specific.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 11:00 PM
    Lol... I tried saying the same thing for awhile until I guess until I was getting too light and my cousins and aunts were like, no your using way more than that. But, next time I'll probably say Ive been getting chemical peels for my spots. Either way I'll get heat from them. I have been thinking of relocating a bit north to help avoid the burning summers of the south.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother's excuse-filled boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to probably be a long story so I would really appreciate it if you stick with it until the end! I will try not to make it confusing. My mother met a man online around January. He was originally from Ohio but had moved to Florida to work installing plumbing. When my mom...

I need an excuse [ 2 Answers ]

Wasn't sure whether to put in under this topic Anyway I've been trying to find somewhere to go out tonight and I've been complaining how boring my night will be if I don't do something, to someone. Now that person has asked me to go out to some really bad thing and I don't want to go. So how...

Long Distance Relationship Excuse [ 8 Answers ]

Ladies, this one is for you. Do women use "I'm involved with someone in a long distance relationship" as a way of letting a guy know that she's just not interested?

He says he doesn't trust me. Is this an excuse to break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. I'm a 27 year old female involved in a relationship that has me going out of my mind... We have lived on the same neighborhood all of our lives. He got married then divorced and went back to his parents. I got married at 22 but then got involved (while still married) with my divorced...

Good excuse for violating probation [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed the last 2 months of reporting for probation. Now I at my last appointment and I need a very good excuse as to why I haven't reported the past 2 months. Is there one?

View more questions Search