Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlsealey Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 12:32 PM
    How do I find my half sister?
    My name is Michelle Sealey and I have a sister Melissa Sealey. I am 30 and she is 33. My father Loomis Sealey passed away on June 16 2009. We have known that we have a half sister for a few years. We tried to get information from him over the last few years but all he could tell us was he thought she was in VA now. He was approached when the girl was 15 or 16 and asked to release rights (which I did not know he had any). That her step father wanted to adopt her. I think he said the mothers name was Debbie Johnson (very common name)... not really sure... he said the girls name was close to my sisters name maybe Mazel?? I know that she is 32-34. My sister and I would really like to meet her but not sure where to start. My Dad lived in Garner/Raleigh NC during the time he dated her mother.
    MnJohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 09:33 PM

I am here... How are you doing? I am 33 my name is Mitzi I was born Feb 10,1977. I really can't stop the tears from dropping out of my eyes. I can't count the times I've called 411 and they could never give me the right phone number. Google will give information. I can't wait to meet both of you,contact my email.I will be here again tomorrow at maybe 5pm.I am so happy to hear from you. I have always dreamed of meeting him I heard his voice one time.
    MnJohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Email addy removed for privacy

Sep 1, 2009, 05:22 AM

For some reason I feel like a joke is being played on me... I ask a question and get the answer in the same day? Lord please don't let this be a joke...

Sep 1, 2009, 08:11 AM

Ok so after all the tears and talking to Mitzi... This is real. I hope this encourages anyone who desires to find a half brother or sister to search. Over the years I thought that if she wanted to find him (us) then she would look him up on the web. But after talking to her today she did but did not find anything. His home phone was in my name and he wanted it unlisted. (not because of her)... My sister also has her number unlisted... So to say the least in less then 24 hours this website worked for us. She happen to do a search for his name last night and found this posting. I am just amazed and so happy that she is alive and well. Maybe we can meet soon...
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Sep 3, 2009, 07:19 AM

Congratulations ! Hopefully you will be able to meet in person very soon.

Sep 3, 2009, 07:33 AM

Thank you... Gem
    prayer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 04:38 PM

I have a half sister out there who I have never met. I have seen pics off my dad and she is the spit off me. All I know is that she is called claire late thirties to early forties with 2 kids and an air hostess. Does the name cleary help.my name is nicky and my dads is joe cleary

Jul 22, 2010, 04:57 PM

You have to give names... like I did.. your name and your Dads name... my half sister googled my Dads name the same day ofmy post. She found me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about half-brother and half-sister? [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie in the early 90s but can't remember the name. All I know is that the half brother is madly in love w/ his half sister and goes crazy over her. She doesn't love him but is worried about her mentally challenged sister who lives in a home. Does anyone know about this movie?

Looking for half-sister [ 5 Answers ]

I have her first, middle & maiden name. She was born around 1942. How can I search using a maiden name?

How do I find my half sister? [ 4 Answers ]

My birth mother had another child and she was also submitted into foster care. I am now adopted, but I was hoping to find her and adopt her into MY family. Does anyone know a way to go about doing this?:confused:

How can I find out if my sister is half... or full? [ 9 Answers ]

I met my 15 year old sister recently and many people say she looks like me a lot. I always knew she was my moms kid but never thought she was my dads. They where divorced long ago but not before she could have been concived. I know there are tests that can be taking but is their one that can be...

View more questions Search