Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biddingbob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Ice knocked out of ice tray
    Have a brand new Whirlpool French door Refrigerator with bottom freezer. Upon opening drawer with Ice Maker Ice gets knocked to bottom of freezer which is difficult to clean up. Any way to prevent ice from being knocked to bottom of unit?

Check out some similar questions!

Dating again when your confidence has been knocked? [ 7 Answers ]

Have recently split up with a g/f after 7yrs soon after having a kidney removed with cancer. I've got the all clear now but feel lonely as I miss the companionship of being in a relationship. I’d just like to meet and date again and be more sociable. As I don’t drink going to pubs is not my thing....

Dating again when your confidence has been knocked? [ 5 Answers ]

Have recently split up with a g/f after 7yrs soon after having a kidney removed with cancer. I've got the all clear now but feel lonely as I miss the companionship of being in a relationship. I’d just like to meet and date again and be more sociable. As I don’t drink going to pubs is not my thing....

Tooth knocked out of place [ 1 Answers ]

One of my front teeth was knocked backwards 7 days ago and the root of the tooth went forward protruding into my upper lip and I can feel it almost in my right nostril. I went to the dentist and he was able to match up the bottom of my right front tooth with my left front tooth, but the injured...

Getting the wind knocked out of you [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it when someone gets hit in the stomach it "knocks the wind out of you"? Why does it take so long for someone to be able to breath again? What is actually happening?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.