Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chikiemonki Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Wigs and Extensions synthetic
    Hello there

My frined and I have purchased bags upon bags of Kanekalon hair
    She is planning on making extensions from it but has not been successful and the hair did not melt like we had thought it would

Any suggestions on how to adhear the hair to a base?

I'm planing on making wigs from mine and have all the parts I need and a general idea of what I'll do but I would love some suggestions on either? Have any of you tried this ?

chanelpumpkin Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2009, 01:09 AM

Check out YouTube, there are a lot of videos on how to do stuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lace Front Wigs [ 1 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered how the stars keep their hair always looking so good? Why is it that there is never a hair out of place no matter what time of the day they are on camera? How is it that if you see them in a movie that was made 3 months ago and the star's hair was short and perfect, and now...

Lace Wigs [ 1 Answers ]

Please outline the pros and cons. Are they OK for people with serious hair damage? How long do they stay stuck, does the cane roe damage your hair if plated for long and what can be the damage? Thanks

When to switch to synthetic oil ? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new honda ridgeline which I really love. I plan on running synthetic oil but when should I switch ? I've heard that you should wait until the motor is fully broken in and I've also heard to just switch. Which is correct ?

View more questions Search