Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oprince Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 07:53 AM
    I have a Kenmore 110.27812690 model washer and when it gets to the 2nd rinse cycle, I
    I have a Kenmore 110.27812690 model washer and when it gets to the 2nd rinse cycle, it just stops there. Is this a major problem or is it something I can repair myself. Thank ou very much for your assistance!

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Washer Won't Fill on Rinse Cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Everything else is working fine, it fills normal on wash, but not rinse, no matter what cycle such as perm press, ultraclean.

Washer does not switch to rinse cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool washer goes through to the rinse cycle and then stops. If I turn dial into the rinse cycle zone it then continues. Does it sound like the timer has gone bad?

Kenmore washer trouble, Stopping at Rinse/Spin Cycle [ 25 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore 80 series washer model number 110.26862503. It is just over one year old and the wife has had an issue the last month or so. It started that the cold water stopped filling. So I just switched the hoses and went off to buy the inlet valve assembly. I have not had the time to...

Washer won't run the rinse cycle! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Actually, no cold water is coming into the washer and YES the valve is open. Since there is no cold water... no rinse cycle. I have to rinse my clothes by starting it over and fill it with hot water.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.