Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvelus49 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 05:45 AM
    China dolls miniatures
    Hello! As a child I played in my grandmothers attic with a completed furnished dollhouse with these china dolls. I have not been able to find anything on the internet about the small ones as shown, ranging in size from 2" to 6" or so. They're very old, and I believe some of them have real human hair wigs. Can anyone direct me to a site that will have me value them? Thanks. Mary
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Dolls of the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a toy from the 90's. They were little dolls with a pet and they lived in a flower. It looked like a big petal and it opened with a key. One of the names of the dolls was Lacey and her pet were love birds named lovey and dovey.

Collectibles, dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much the wizard of oz dolls are worth (pink label) currently selling at wal-mart?

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.