Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcly21 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 02:21 AM
    Right techniques
    Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20's and we are together for 1.5 years already. It was both our first time to have sex on valentine's day last year. We tried numerous times before he got inside me. At the first attempt, I could feel him inside me very clearly with his penis pumping and continuously getting bigger inside me. The feeling was intense, painful but I enjoy to feel him inside me. However, after that first attempt, he still have a hard time getting in. His penis always slips on the lip of my vagina when he tries to enter due to my discharge and lubricant and we failed as both got very tired and we felt very disappointed. My boyfriend said he needs oral sex before he could enter as his penis will be hard enough, but I don't really like oral sex. Besides, there were times where his penis is hard enough to enter my vagina, I can't feel the feeling of his penis pumping to get bigger but it was all pain only. Nothing so special. And he got ejaculation very quickly before I feel anything special. Is that normal? Does anyone there can teach us the right techniques?
    bsouthern4life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 02:01 PM

The intense feelings you have while he's in you come from the sudden change of your emotions. Take for example... makeup sex...
    Make up sex is always the best and reason being, your emotions went from exploding pissed! To calm love. This can happen the other way as well... As for the oral sex thing, it will help him get harder!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 02:35 PM

I suggest reading some sex books, honestly--the Joy of Sex, She Comes First, something along those lines. There are plenty of them out there.

There should be NO problem for him to enter you unless:
    1. you have a medical problem
    2. You are not stimulated enough
    3. You are not relaxed enough

I'm betting, personally, that it's number 3.

WHY do you not enjoy oral sex? Is he GIVING oral sex as well as asking for it? Are you both taking your time over the appetizers (foreplay) before jumping straight into dinner?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 23, 2010, 05:24 PM

I would hope that she has learned something since August 2009.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 07:48 AM

UGH---Usually I catch that.

Thread closed. Thanks Cat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting techniques in 206 [ 2 Answers ]

I currently drive a 99reg 206, front wheel drive manual car and would like to know tips on starting to drift, because I do want to learn how, but when I've asked people how to do it properly, people have said there's like 5 different ways to do it, any suggestions people?

Techniques for pull ups [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a wrestler and I play sports year round but I can't seem to do more than 10 pull ups at a time I was hoping to be able to get around 25 :)

Happiness techniques? [ 14 Answers ]

I know this is probably a lame question, but if there's anyone else out there like me, in times of need it's nice to read some advice. See, I am feeling really distressed right now, I am at work and I have 6 hours left of my shift. I am generally happy... but today I have a lump in my throat...

Brainstorming techniques [ 1 Answers ]

How can you narrow your topic to a single spoke or to a sub-header of a spoke on the map?

Brainstorming Techniques [ 1 Answers ]

If I narrow my topic for an Essay by narrowing my topic to a single spoke or a sub-header on a linear map, how does this type of prewriting activity prepare me for outlining?

View more questions Search