MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Would someone let me know what
    BTW stands for??
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 10:18 AM
    BTW, stands for "by the way". And, yes Mowerman, this is the place to voice your opinion about pitbulls. You can most definited state your opinion and talk about your experiences here. Any time you want to have a debate or discussion about anything, start a thread in the members discussion forum or under Issues & Causes. We need to be sensitive to the people posting their questions and that we are here to answer those specific questions posed. Just as you have done in appliances or lawn & garden. We are not allowed to get off topic on a thread and just voice our opinions. It is frowned upon by the owners of this web site.

As an aside, I read your update regarding your attack when you were 3 years old. You may not have been alone, but the fact that the owner of the dog allowed people to walk through his salvage yard when he had a trained attack dog on the premises was so incredibly irresponsible on his part. That dog should have been confined with other people present/visiting. One thing that might interest you is that when a dog is used for protection of property and trained to attack, they react to "interlopers" of their area just like a wild dog would. He was protecting his territory. What he saw was a pack situation with all of you walking in a line within his territory, and he attacked the most vulnerable of that pack.

I am not going to get into a debate with you regarding pitbulls. I have already said my piece on this post and on other posts. You are entitled to your opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pit bulls and mastiffs [ 6 Answers ]

Are pit bulls and mastiffs the same breed of dog? I was watching a show about dogs on animal planet and the narrator said at one point, "pit bulls or mastiffs..." as if the two words were synonymous. Anyway, just wondering. If they are the same breed, that's very interesting because as an artist...

Preventing walking pests from climbing legged furnatures [ 4 Answers ]

How do I preventing walking pests (e.g. ants) from climbing legged furnatures (table)? Would rubbing some petroleum jelly on the lower portion of the table prevent the ants from climbing?

Jordan's lowest scoring game with Bulls? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know: a) when this was? b) how many he scored? c) who was the other team? And d) who played defense on him? It's bugging the heck out of my roommate and I and Googled for about 30 minutes trying to find the answer. Thanks.

View more questions Search