Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracysb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 01:44 PM
    antique sewing machine value
    I am wondering about the value of a sewing machine. It is inside a table the sewing machine is a new royal A pedal sewing machine. Can anyone give me an idea of its value?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Hi, tracysb!

Is everything on it in good, working order? Does it also have some supplies and attachments that might come with it as well as the manual for it? Also, what kind of condition is the machine and case in, please?

Thanks!
    tracysb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, tracysb!

Is everything on it in good, working order? Does it also have some supplies and attachments that might come with it as well as the manual for it? Also, what kind of condition is the machine and case in, please?

Thanks!
    The piece belonged to my great grandmother. It does work with some accessories and is in great condition (case and machine). However, I do not have the manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique sewing machine [ 9 Answers ]

hello I have an old antique singer sewing machine from the 1800s all orignal, I was just wanting to know if maybe you would know the value of something that old, thankyou:)

Antique sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

My grandmother's sewing machine is a Wheeler and Wilson D9 , can someone Tell me what it is worth?

Antique sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an antique sewing machine from my greatgrandmother need to no how much its worth

Antique sewing machine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I found a sewing machine my grandmother used to have. I don't know what model or make it is... all the machine says is "Western" on the side of it and it has a plate on the right hand side that says "Model 300" and it has some sort of serial number E658732. Please find a picture enclosed....

View more questions Search