Ask
    anna banana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Email music
    How do you send a song through email?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2006, 08:28 AM
    The same way you would send any other file.
    Once you have composed your mail then just attach the music file to it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 26, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anna banana
    how do you send a song through email?
    Ben's answer is correct, but there is also a copyright issue to mention here. If the song you want to send is copyrighted then it may be illegal to do what you are asking. Copyright law allows you to make copies of copyrighted material for your personal use ONLY. Giving a copy of the song to someone else is a violation of the copyright.
    Bluehazel1953 Posts: 74, Reputation: 8

Nov 1, 2006, 01:21 PM
    If you're sending to an Outlook Express addie you can send music as background, then they're only listening to your music while they read the e-mail. DavidB.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 1, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Personally I would NEVER send someon an e-mail that played music without permission. One never knows where one is going to open that e-mail or how loud there speakers might be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music in email [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know whether I can add a song (mp3) to my outlook express email so that it will play automatically when the person opens my email. I do not want to attach the song, just want it to play once the email is opened. Is there a way to do this or is there a software that would...

Can't email [ 2 Answers ]

I have an email address from Yahoo. I can receive emails but once I go to send one, when I'm on the page were it asks there email address and subject, but there is no box where I can write my email. It has the subject and their address but below that it has no box to write. But I asked my...

Sending music by email [ 7 Answers ]

I want to send a song from my music library on my computer. I want to send this so that it plays in my email. How can I do this.

Music in Email [ 5 Answers ]

When I receive an animated Email message with music and try to forward it to another, the animated part of the forwarded message is received, but the music is not sent. How can I ensure the music accompanies the animated part of the message? I am using Eudora 5.1 and Windows XP pro Maury

Sending music through email [ 1 Answers ]

How do we send a song to friend through email?

View more questions Search