Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Aug 30, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Daddy long legs venom?
    Is it true that daddy long legs have venom? And also is it strong venom or very lethal? Also if it does what happens if say a person ate one. I have herd it has VERY bad venom and the reason its not lethal is because its fangs can't penetrate human skin.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 12:36 PM
    See the Daddy Longlegs - Are Daddy Longlegs Venomous? article discussing this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone Tried Bee Venom Therapy? [ 5 Answers ]

Is anyone familiar with Bee Venom Therapy if so why did you use it and did it help you? I have MS and I have been reading about it lately, If I'm not allergic I'm thinking of giving it a try... so any info on experience with this will be helpful... Thanks, Mimi

Do guys prefer LONG or short legs on Women? [ 38 Answers ]

I'm 5'8 and a half, I weigh 112, and I have EXTREMELY long limbs. My torso isn't "short" but I feel that compared to my long are and legs, it's not as long as it should be. I researched a website that told me my correct measurements according to "Standardized Body Proportions" in America. ...

Daddy where are you? You've been gone way too long. [ 2 Answers ]

My mom and dad got divorced when I was 3months old. I have no idea who he is and what he is Like... all I know is that His name is Charles Bush and he is about 55 years old. I know he really isn't a "dad" so to speak but he is still my biological father. Id Like to know him and who he is and if he...

View more questions Search