Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 30, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Funniest Moment In Wrestling History
    Many of us grew up during the golden age of professional wrestling in the early 80s to the mid 90s before the downfall of the industry's quality. I was looking at some old moments and stumbled across the Shockmaster incident, no pun intended. Definitely the funniest moment and worst entrance in history. Older fans may remember him as Tugboat and Typhoon of the Natural Disasters with the late Earthquake John Tenta.

YouTube - The Shockmaster Debut [High Quality]
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 04:59 PM

I watched that for about a minute and had to turn it off... maybe it's just me but I'm like "Please don't insult my intelligence" :rolleyes: That stuff is just TOO far fetched.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Curiosity got me to watch the clip.

I really dislike wrestling and the fervor of those who still believe it is completely real even with the slow-motion replays that show just how the stunts are performed.

This turns out to be in an interview-type setting not in the ring or even ring-side.

It is a clip of the original incident showing the mishap and goes into a clip of a panel discussion where one of the participants is telling the story behind the oops. Like with most "best of" or "worst of" type shows, it is the commentary that makes it funny (though it is kind of hard not to laugh at a guy wearing a glitter-covered Darth Vader helmet.)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    (though it is kind of hard not to laugh at a guy wearing a glitter-covered Darth Vader helmet.)
    That was the only part that I thought was real ;)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    (though it is kind of hard not to laugh at a guy wearing a glitter-covered Darth Vader helmet.)

#@#NERD ALERT#@#

Ooh, comeon, everyone knows that it is a STORM TROOPER helmet! :D
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 10, 2009, 05:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    #@#NERD ALERT#@#

Ooh, comeon, everyone knows that it is a STORM TROOPER helmet! :D
    In my defense, I was blinded by the glitter. :p
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 09:08 AM

If this guy was a wrestler I would be more inclined to watch...

HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2009, 01:39 AM

Are you sure that's a guy, Shaz? :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Funniest thing ever, every posted [ 6 Answers ]

One user has been suspended. Another has appeared and defended her on every thread, including those back to March of this year. But here is the classic in response to my thread about my experience interviewing a US Army Veteran and what he is going through with the Veterans Administration - VA....

AMHD Funniest Videos. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm an avid YouTuber when it comes to musical parodies, comedy and just general humor. Do you have a YouTube clip that makes you laugh? Which one is your favorite? My number one is The honest r&b song Sarah

What's the most funniest thing that's happened to you? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey guys just bored and wanted to know what's the most funniest or most emmbarrising that's happened to you? :D

Customers say the funniest things! [ 3 Answers ]

Before I begin I feel I should point out - I am not being harsh to the elderly customer who I served, I found this endearing and thought i'd share! At the supermarket where I work, they provide a 'Home Delivery' service. We recently changed our system making it a touch screen and computerized...

Funniest thing your kid ever said? [ 5 Answers ]

This post was inspired after reading Tal's post "Out of the Mouths of Babes" Kids are natural born comedians and make us laugh everyday. When my oldest was only 4 she walked into her grandpa's bedroom and picked up the glass of water that his dentures were soaking in. After staring at them...

View more questions Search