Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gjg2225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Motorcycle carb
    I have an 89 hd superglide and need to replace the needle valve on the carb. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 04:15 AM

If like most, unscrew, pull out the top, be sure the Valve needle has the clip in same spot, may be the center of 5 positions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda50c100 motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Pa I can not get points for my Honda 50 c 100 approx. year 1968. I think the number is C100-mo12467 old points are not in bike. I've tried David Spares failed there as well.I need HELP.

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

Motorcycle accident due to an illegal lane change. I was riding my motorcycle down a street. A van in the right turning lane from me decided switch into my lane. Keep in mind that I was right beside him and he had to cross over a white solid line to attempt to go staight. Well I had no...

Lean against motorcycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I am in a bit of a quagmire here. I bought a motorcycle and I find out 2 years later that the bike has a lean on it. I bought the bike from a dealer in Ontario, and have a bill of sale that indicates it is free and clear. I have also put plates on this bike for 2 years, but when I...

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in Sept of 06 that was not my fault. The other party was cited with hit-skip, no drivers license and left into approaching traffic. I suffered a torn ACL, and other tears in my left knee. I also had 11 stichs in my chin, a bruised right lung and a deep...

Motorcycle helmets [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently doing a research paper in my english class and the topic is should people wear motorcycle helmets? Its not a law in every state but should it be? Your thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!! :o

View more questions Search