Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandy Lopez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Navy men's sports coat w/what color pants?
    I have a friend who seems to always wear the wrong color sports coat with the wrong color pants. What is the general rule of thumb?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Remember, fashion is in the eye of the beholder.. . but that being said, there are some rules of thumb:

Here's what looks like a good article that speaks of this:
    http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/color/a/symbolism.htm
    DanfromSF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2006, 01:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Lopez
    I have a friend who seems to always wear the wrong color sports coat with the wrong color pants. What is the general rule of thumb?
    Are you sure Brandy?? This
    sarah_9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2009, 03:27 AM
    Hello,

As far as I have noticed , usually people team their men's sport coats with lighter shades of trouser, or just go with same color and it look pretty cool too.

Regards,
    sarah_9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil old navy... [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know...

Men's Rules [ 1 Answers ]

We've all heard about Women's thoughts about Men, but now, here are some Men's Rules: Please note.. these are all numbered "1", cause they are all #1. 1. Men ARE not mind readers. 1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it...

Greasy coat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a schnauzer/terrier cross. and she's about 4 years old. latley her fur has been overly greasy. my parents and i have usually just let it be seeing is how it wasn't very bad. but latley. as i said earlier, her coat is almost too greasy to touch. we give her top of the line mountian dog food....

Black sports coat... what shoes? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow... I am wearing a black sports coat and kaki slacks with a white shirt. What color shoes/belt should I wear? Would a blue shirt look better? What would go with the black sports coat. The coat and pants are the only constants. The shirt/shoes/belt are...

Men's Birth Control [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if someone can answer my question about Men's Birth Control, as far as I heard, now adays there are ways other than use of contraceptive techniques I mean by surgery, so how true is that? Thanks in advance

View more questions Search