Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avccoh1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Unable to identify artist
    Can you help me identify artist artist of this lithograph--about 50 years old -- #14 of 150.
    HOW CAN I PUT PICTURES FROM MACINTOSH ON THIS E MAIL?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 29, 2009, 10:18 PM
    Oh, you want to attach pictures to your forum post? I didn't understand that in your other thread.

The easiest way is just to upload the image to an image hosting site and then post it on here.

Aug 31, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Testing upload
    Attached Images

Aug 31, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Testing pic up load
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify Artist [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent hours and hours trying to research who created this lovely etching of an old man writing (attached). I am hoping that someone might recognize the style and know the artist. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Identify an artist [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to identify an artist the signature looks like J hucson but could be J Augon I can't read the writing it is of a clipper (ship) on canvas and it is in oil the J is clear the H or A? The ucs (its a long tailed S so it could be a small g) an ideas

Unable to identify a component of my pool system [ 2 Answers ]

I have attached an image of the "well" (for lack of a better description) in my pool house. I have asked two different pool companies what it is and neither one knew. We moved into this house with the existing pool 5 years ago. The well has never overflowed until this year. (Like much of the...

View more questions Search