Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniferhatton7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 01:07 AM
    Apartment Cleaning Prices
    Can somebody please help me. I am trying to start my own cleaning business. I need to know the average prices of empty apartments one, two, three and four bedrooms, offices, clubhouses, hallways, and laundry facilities
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2009, 02:03 AM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, jenniferhatton7!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, how much experience and what type have you already had, cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning of an apartment for rent [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved in to an apartment where I did not sign a lease, I had seen the apartment prior to moving in and it was pretty damaged I asked and was told that everything would be done before I moved in when I finally did move in the carpet was never changed or even shampooed and they told me that...

Apartment Cleaning Business [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who's looking to get into this line of work, and he's come to me for help and a couple of questions. He would like to know how much should he charge a flat out rate or should he charge by the square foot.

Roof Cleaning Prices [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the going rates are for cleaning asphault shingle roofs? I am looking for a ball park per square foot price.

Apartment Cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Orlando Fl. I am opening an apartment cleaning business, this is move in and move out, so when I get there to clean the apartment it is empty and I am cleaning to get it ready for move ins. Should I charge by the sq ft? If so, how much?

View more questions Search