Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carla gonzalez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 12:22 AM
    12 years and still searching for my bIOLOGICAL mOTHER!
    I'M 22yrs old and the eldest of eight children I was adopted at 10yrs old, and haven't seen my mother since I tried every possible solution and no one can seem to help... My life is incomplete and can't move on till I at least know where she is?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 29, 2009, 08:57 AM

What do your adoptive parents know? Have you left letters with both the courthouse in the county where you were adopted and with the agency that managed your adoption?

What HAVE you done?

Have you registered on online reunion websites? Hired a private detective?

Let us know what you've done and we'll try to suggest more options.
    MarieLee89 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2009, 11:09 PM

Honestly, I am 20 and was adopted at seven. I remembered what my biologgical mother looked like and her name. I looked for her for 6 years and found her.
    I just want to warn you that probably isn't going to be the fairy tale ending most kids dream of. My mom warned me of that having had so many kids in and out of her house and one of her own friends finding their bio parents. She knew my bio parents for four year before we got adopted and warned me I might not like what I found.
    Found bio family and now my brother is in and out of hospitals cause of the damage that has been caused to him mentally and emotionally. Meeting them was probably the worst thing for anyof us.
    So please just be sure you know what you are getting into before you do it, or else you may end up hurting more than anything,
    Ps I understand if you are looking for siblings too... thats different

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am searching for my biological father or his family [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I am trying to locate my biological father. I have extremely limited knowledge of this man, and have only met him twice in my entire life. I am 33 years old and live in Washington state but was born in British Columbia, Canada. My mother doesn't have any of his old contact information...

Searching for biological father [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find contact information for my biological father, Jose Maria Lemus. He is from El Salvador but I do know that he was most recently in Washington state in the Seattle since I once saw him in Seattle and my mom was able to get child support from him about 5 years ago for me and my...

Searching for my biological father [ 5 Answers ]

I don't have much info, but I am looking for any help in finding him or finding ways of finding out about him. His name is Glen Marshall Starks, he was born on or near 2/23/64. I believe he attended Mattawan High School in Mattawan Michigan. I know he had a sister named Donna, and his father might...

Searching for Biological Father [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Its has been years now since I've been trying to track down my biological father. Its has been at times frustrating, but I only hope one day I can find him. As my fathers name is very common it has been near impossible to track him down, the few information I know has been very hard to piece...

View more questions Search