Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confrusterated Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 10:13 PM
    Missing Something?
    My ex and I have a 18 month old son and we broke up in June. He was hearing rumors about me cheating with one of his friends. But they were not true. Told him but don't think he believed me. So he ends up seeing some other girl that I end up find out about. So I ended up leaving him and moving to my mothers 4 hours away. I still love him and he tells me he still loves me. We weren't talking for a bit just here and there so he could talk and see our son. But now we talk all the time and I recently went down there to visit some friends and to pick up our son. I was there for the weekend so he asked me if I wanted to go and stay at his moms house with him and our son. He said I was always welcome to stay there so I stayed the night and ended up staying the weekend. He ended up driving his mom to the city ( where I live with my mom) and I just caught a ride with them back to my house. I am going back up there this weekend for my nephews birthday and his mom asked me if it would be all right if she came and picked us up to go and stay at the house again. I talked to him later and told him that his mom asked me. I asked if it was OK with him. All he said was "it dont matter to me" and "you can if you want to". Then at some point in there he asks "it wouldnt be weird for you" but then goes on and says "if you want to". I don't know if I should stay there or are is his "you can if you want to"s mean he doesn't want me to? We are not dating or anything just friends for now. We don't want to rush into anything if anything is going to happen. He's so confusing is there something that I'm just not getting?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2009, 07:36 AM

What I'm getting is he wants to be nice for his kid, but doesn't really want something with you, at this time. So for now go with the flow, for your son, until things are not so confusing.

His lack of clarity, and you hoping for more, has you thinking too much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Mum [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: Can people really talk to the dead?? I keep asking this question to myself and wondering why my mum doesn't come through to talk to me. We were best friends. I have been to 4 different psychics and they say all this stuff that doesn't relate in any way?? Help me talk to her someone...

Missing Dad [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 23 years old, and I live in New Zealand. Im trying to track my biological father down, he is one of three people. When I was born my mother got aa DNA test done, and it came back negative, my question is how do I find out the results, and who took it? Do I go through the court or my medical...

Missing my W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to find out how I can get my last W2 form. Everyone at the job had theirs Friday and I never received mine yet?

What Am I Missing? [ 2 Answers ]

Obviously I am missing something! For the love of God I can't understand why my biological mother treats me worse than a step child. As a psychic, you are taught from the beginning that you must not read with emotions attached but it's hard for me when it comes to my mother. My mother loves to...

View more questions Search