Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Norky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Can't Get iTunes to MP3!
    Help!
    I recently purcchased a Samsung 16GB MP3 Player and when I connected it to my Computer all it transferred was the sample music that came with the PC and all my pictures (whic I didn't really want on the MP3!). My itunes Music Libray was NOT transferred! I think the Music that was transferred (the Sample Music) was on the Windows Media Player! Can somebody give me a step by step solution to this problem. How can I transfer my iTunes Libray to my MP3? HELP!!
    Frustrated!
    Norky
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 28, 2009, 10:06 PM

Transfer the songs to windows media and THEN to your mp3 player. Itunes will not connect to anything but an iPod.

Oh, and any songs you bought from the itunes store might not transfer, but I'm not positive on that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itunes won't run [ 2 Answers ]

After installing itunes on my computer, it won't run

Itunes uses [ 5 Answers ]

Is itunes a program that is only used if you have an iPod? If not could someone tell me what itunes is for? I don't have a mp3 player or and iPod and was wondering if I need this software

MP3 ITunes [ 2 Answers ]

Any time I go to iTunes, I keep getting "Could not complete the Music Store. The store may be busy". I have been getting the same prompt for days. What's wrong?

View more questions Search