Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artisticguy1987 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Can people see my iPod touch internet history from their computer?
    I am using my neighbor's wifi connection to access the internet on my iPod touch can they see the websites I've been to?

By the way I have their permission to use their website
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 28, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Short and sweet, NO, assuming they haven't installed logging on the wireless router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my iPod TOUCH pick up the router and DNS numbers from my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

My new Ipod TOUCH won't connect to my internet. I did "connect" to my wireless internet (I put in the password and everything) but for some reason it will only pick up the IP address and Sebnet mask, not the required Router and DNS. Will someone please help me?

Internet For The Ipod Touch [ 1 Answers ]

When I bought my iPod touch the internet was set up but than I hit the "reset network" button and "poof", it was gane and now I can't connect to any network connection. What Can I Do?:)

Ipod touch 1st gen and 2nd gen [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between the first and second generation of iPod touchs?

IPod touch and the new computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've recently gotten a new PC, and I would like to ask two questions; If i install iTunes, and connect my iPod Touch for the first time, will it erase all my applications? Is there a way to transfer the applications from the iPod to the PC? I haven't downloaded iTunes yet, so I...

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

View more questions Search