Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waltersw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 05:53 PM
    11044832200 HE3 Display issue
    Our washer's displa is displaying all red 000. The washer appears to function correctly but it doesn't provide any status since the display is not working. Is this related to the microcomputer or the user interface. Is there a repair manual available to assist me if it is something I can fix?

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Digital Thermostat - Display issue [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was doing the simple task of changing the batteries on my Noma digital thermostat. When I put the new batteries in the display went blank and I can't for the life of me get it to come back. Any suggestions? Scott

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Issue with display driver. I think :S [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I think I'm having problems with my display driver. Previously I was getting an error message about the ati2dvag.dll file, so I searched the internet for help and I was redirected to a website: OmegaDrivers.net - Home of the Omega Drivers for ATI & NVIDIA desktop/laptop cards. I downloaded...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.