Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brentthomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Concrete stain
    I just spilled some BEHR CONCRETE & MASONRY CLEANER/ETCHER #991 on some one week old concrete by mistake. I wash it off right away and even tried pressure washing it off. What it did was leave a slight reddish coloured stain is there any way to get rid of thie stain?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Painting over concrete stain [ 2 Answers ]

I used concrete stain on bedroom floor and it did not work out. What do I need to do to paint it a solid color? What kind of primer? Thanks

Stain concrete floors [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house on a slab in the North East. I want to remove the carpet and treat the concrete floors to be a finish product. I am not looking for paint finish. I was thinking about acid stain and I heard someone had actually used shoe polish and buffed it to make it look like granite or stone....

Stain on the concrete [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All! It is my fist time here and I am in desperate need of some help. I was staining a footboard next to my door and stain (dark brown) got under the blue tape and stained the concrete (gray, plain one). It looks horrible! Is there anything I can do with it? Thank you for any ideas....

Concrete Stain on EXISTING concrete [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Professionals! I have a large back yard patio that was laid with concrete during the building phase (1995). The concrete was colored during the pour. To date, the concrete is FADED (I live in Phoenix Arizona and the sun is BRUTAL!! ). I need to re-color the concrete deck and don't know...

Stain Concrete [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on pulling up the carpet and padding on my floor- slab on grade. I would like to stain it. Since it is already sealed is too late to stain it? Thank you P.S. how to thank the person that responds to your question?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.