Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melicious19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 12:17 PM
    Do I have pregnant symptoms?
    I don't know what to do. I thought I might be pregnant about 2 weeks ago. So I took a test but I guess it was too early so it came out negative. My period was due this week sometime. Well, I got my period a couple days ago. It usually lasts 4 days and I usually get really bad cramps and dark blood the first couple days. I didn't cramp. I bled not even for 48 hours and it just stopped. I had weird cramps Ive never had before ALL day on the day it started. Then I went to go take another test yesterday and I spotted a little after I thought it was over so another negative test. There's no more bleeding as far as I can tell. Ive been gasy and Ive had terrible heachaches. I can't seem to eat enough. ANd all the tests are negative. I pee a lot more then I even have. And my breasts are still swollen and sore like Im on my cycle. Ive also been so tired. Its like I can't sleep enough either.
    I don't have insurance yet to go get a blood test done right now. Do these sound like symptoms? I read about implantation bleeding but I was unsure.. everybodys bodies are different. I just don't know what to think or expect... :confused:
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 07:10 PM

Wow, sounds like you very well could be.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Could be... or could be premenstrual symptoms. Time to wait for your next period, if it doesn't show up... test using first morning urine.
    katt86 Posts: 144, Reputation: 9

Sep 2, 2009, 12:45 PM

It is a possibility but its impossible for us to say for definite. Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy but then again could be down to your monthly friend.

Firstly are you on birth control because sometimes people can experience side effects from them that symbolise pregnancy. When I was on the mini pill I experienced hiogh blood pressure, headaches tiredness and nausea and I too thought I could be pregnant. Also once in a woman's life they experience an irregular cycle... its just one of them things x
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Wow, sounds like you very well could be.
    I can't rep you.. you know the rules.. Maybe tomorrow :)
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    I can't rep ya..you know the rules..Maybe tomorrow :)
    No problem :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant signs and symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I think I am 7 weeks pregnant now, my last period I think was 4 July 2008 and you start counting from that day but this does not add up to me. Any way I have not vomitted but I feel like all the time, I hate water and cannot drink it, nausea is killing me, my ultra sound appointment is scheduled 20...

What are some symptoms of a pregnant ferret? [ 10 Answers ]

I have 2 males and 1 female. I do not know if they are fixed, but one of the males has been trying to get frisky with my female. She has been acting weird and nipping a lot. She is not as friendly and generally keeps to herself. This is not her usual personality. Could she be pregnant? What are the...

No period or symptoms can I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

got 1 period on agust 1st for 6 or 7 days. Had intercorse agust 14 my monthly cycle is from 31 to 36 days not sure. Than my other and until now my last period was September 6 with 2 days medium bleeding and 2 lite spotting. Ever since I haven seen my period again I have no symptoms that I know of...

Pregnant? Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

I am 2 days late, and I experienced light brown discharge yesterday and light cramping. Also, I have been getting headaches which is not usual for me. I have been feeling like I am going to throw up and tired. I get sick at my stomach in the afternoon or after I eat. Does anyone have any advice or...

Pregnant symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My boyfriend and I have been together for some time now, and have recently been having unprotected sex. Since my last period, I have had many symptoms (according to several websites). I have had four nosebleeds, out of the blue. I have always had problems with acne, but there is some showing up...

View more questions Search