Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dumbo22 Posts: 53, Reputation: 0

Oct 25, 2006, 11:28 PM
    Any opinions?
    Okay I was kind of with this girl in the summber but we both went on vacation like she went on a week or seomthing. Day she came back I left for mine for 2 weeks than when I came back she left again.. so we started fighting and things changed. Didn't talk to her for awhile saw her around and saw her at a party and she was with some guy kissin him in front of me I got mad because I guess I really do like this girl and called her a slut.. her and her friend like beat me up that night for me saying it actraully punchin me and and I wouldn't hit back or anything it just isn't right I did the only thing I could do and that was beak them.she started talking to me again and said sorry so many times thing is I'm falling for her again. I actraully love her I think and I've never felt this way for a girl before and I've been with a plenty not trying to sound cocky or anything. But she's actraully makes me sad makes me emotional about her and I never have before I feel like I baby. She talks to me again like all flirty and I've had heart touchers wiuth her but I think she just wants to be friends and I can't deal with that I want more but that won't happen I want to not like her and its so hard I've never had this much trouble before trying not to like someone.. and I've been in like a 2 or more year realtion ship before and got her off my mind easily.. like every guy or one of my friedns think she is the most gorgous think in town maybe that's what attrachs me to her but the thing is they only wanan f her or seomhing I wouldn't even care if we did when we went out I think I actraully love her.she tells me things about guys she's seen and how they've played her and all this but still goes for some other players and I wouldn't do that so I don't understand I guess I know I can't have her and need some help thank you for your opionions
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2006, 12:09 AM
    My opinion is you should just enjoy her company. Be friends. Friends are very important and you also said that you enjoy her company. I do not think it is true love. That might change in the future, but for now be there for her as a friend and enjoy her company. Do not do anymore then this. Unless in the future something really does change then it will be up to you then to do something or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search