Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany_101 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 08:11 PM
    U.S. Citizen?
    Maria Rodriguez has worked as a salesperson in a large supermarket in Houston for six years. She reads and speaks English fairly well and has completed a night class in U.S. government. Is she eligible to become a U.S. citizen?

Aug 27, 2009, 08:12 PM
    U.S. Citizen or no?
    Michael Jones has had several jobs since he arrived from England 12 years ago. He has been arrested twice for shoplifting. Is he eligible to be a U.S. citizen?

Aug 27, 2009, 08:13 PM
    U.S. citizen or no?
    Sixteen-year-old Lee Uyang arrived in the United States six years ago as a refugee. Her parents have not become citizens. She goes to school, where she does well in all subjects, including English. Is she eligible to be a U.S. citizen?

Aug 27, 2009, 08:14 PM
    U.S. citizen or not?
    Sixteen-year-old Lee Uyang arrived in the United States six years ago as a refugee. Her parents have not become citizens. She goes to school, where she does well in all subjects, including English. Is she eligible to be a U.S. citizen?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 27, 2009, 08:18 PM
    This is homework, correct?

Aug 27, 2009, 08:20 PM
    Yes.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 28, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany_101 View Post
    Maria Rodriguez has worked as a salesperson in a large supermarket in Houston for six years. She reads and speaks English fairly well and has completed a night class in U.S. government. Is she eligible to become a U.S. citizen?
    Depends on her legal status.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Please read this announcement.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American Citizen married abroad with a Brazilian Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first question, and I hope somebody can help me :-) I'm an american citizen and I got married in Brazil to a Brazilian citizen. She took a semester off from school (university) to stay here with me on a tourist visa. She is going back to Brazil now, to finish her degree (she...

Canadian citizen to marry dual citizen (us/can) and relocate to US. [ 1 Answers ]

I am dual citizen (Can and US) born in Canada. Citizenship through mother who is American. Fiancé is Canadian. We both live in Canada now. I have been in Canada for 9 years working. We want to marry and relocate to states to be closer to my family. First, is it better to marry in Canada or...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search