debo318 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Web site
    Looking for a web site to find cleaning services contract
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2009, 07:49 PM
    Hi, debo318!

Are you looking to find someone to do the work, or for you to do the work, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a site to make a site [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good website to make a good website and I don't wnt 2 buy or install or download anything onto my computer synthasite was a good one but I didn't quite like it

This site takes me to another site [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm new here and several times today when I tried to log on to this site I am taken to an ad site. I use Firefox and I have askme in my bookmarks toolbar.But even when I don't use the toolbar it happens ,I suspect that is a cookie thing. Oddly, I will be on the site all right but then when...

How to speed up site to site VPN [ 3 Answers ]

I use an accounting application which is based in another location .whoever it takes several minutes to retrieve the information from the area using VPN. The VPN uses a VPN broudband router which are at both ends, however we connect via a service provider. How can I improve the speed when...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search