Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaynes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:53 PM
    Boyfriend of 11 years died
    Iwas living with my boyfriend and his mother for over 11 years he died almost 7 months ago I live here with her take care of her pay rent my name is on the lease.. she got over $75,000 from when he passed away. I stay in the room we shared with all of our stuff I can't live here anymore his mother is an evil witch she told me to take the hinges off my bdrm door told me I can't have our computer our TV and our little dog said she would call the cops on me.. I have asked nothing of this I've changed her pee bed do her laundry cook and drive her everywhere I just want these few things that we had together am I wrong.. please help me

Aug 27, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Boyfriend of 11 years died
    Iwas living with my boyfriend and his mother for over 11 years he died almost 7 months ago I live here with her take care of her pay rent my name is on the lease.. she got over $75,000 from when he passed away. I stay in the room we shared with all of our stuff I can't live here anymore his mother is an evil witch she told me to take the hinges off my bdrm door told me I can't have our computer our TV and our little dog said she would call the cops on me.. I have asked nothing of this women I've changed her pee bed do her laundry cook and drive her everywhere I just want these few things that we had together am I wrong.. please help me
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 02:55 PM
    Is her name on the lease?

Aug 27, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Is her name on the lease?
    yes it is
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2009, 03:14 PM

Sorry for your Loss.
    You may be a constant reminder of her son, may have nothing to do with you, People can do unusual things after a loss, illness, medication or old age?
    NadiiyaKnowsIt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 03:55 PM

I might be because she never like you or is corresponding in a way ou may not understand. To reassure her is like opening up a fresh bottle of wine and pouring it not only for yourself, but for her too. It's like opening up a new book and not just letting one character get attached to your mind, but another. There is always a first in life, and no matter what, you will always be that first in your boyfriends life. She is the second. She might be corresponding by getting rid of everything your boyfriend used or played with. That shows that she is depressed and must be turned toward full medical attention. It depends, how long has she been depressed?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 08:42 AM

As far as what belongs to you and what can you do, you can move and take what belongs to YOU. Not what belonged to you jointly but what belonged to YOU.

If she feels what you take was, in fact, the property of her son, she can take you to Small Claims Court.

I'm sure she is lonely, depressed and grieving but that doesn't help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dad died on new years day , I want Him Back [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, this is the first time I've ever felt like this and needed words of comfort from a forum but here goes. My dad aged 59 died 2 days ago at 7am on new years day after going into hospital for what we thought was a liver infection. He had felt tired and looked slightly jaundice for about 2 months...

Cat of only 4 years died [ 2 Answers ]

Please take the time to read my story, it would mean a lot if I could have some kind advice. A little over four years ago, when I was in 4th grade, my family adopted 2 little sister kittens. My sister, who was in 2nd grade at the time was completely in love with them, as was I. For the past 4...

My grandfather died on a side of my family that I have not seen in years? [ 2 Answers ]

My parents have been separated and divorced for 5 years. The whole separation and divorce was nasty,because my father just up and left my mom. Due to the situation, my siblings and I have been with my mom and left my dad high and dry. I know that I resent my dad for splitting up my family and...

Ever find out someone died, but not right away, like years down the line? [ 9 Answers ]

I just found out today that mitch hedberg died. I know I am late, really late, but I don't ever remember hearing anything about that. And it really took me back. He was my favorite comedian. I really do love comedy, just I didn't know that these people had websites and stuff. It just never occurred...

View more questions Search