Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winkny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:39 PM
    Replacing lost stone
    I lost a turquoise stone in my bracelet. Where can I get a replacement stone?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 28, 2009, 07:13 PM

Take it to a jeweler. They'll probably be able to find you a replacement and set it for you.
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 04:36 AM
    You can find loose turquoise gemstone from jeweler and get it fixed on your bracelet. Or consider replacing it with diamond. Loose diamonds are available more easily.

Have a look at :
    Jeff White :: Fine Gems, Custom-Cut in the USA
    Diamond Engagement Rings | Diamond Jewelry | Loose diamonds
    just gemstones
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 7, 2009, 05:40 AM

Finding a stone yourself isn't the best option. There's no guarantee you'll find one that will fit properly, and you'll still need to take it to a jeweler's to get set, unless you have experience doing so yourself.

A jeweler will be able to find a stone that will not only fit, but also match the other stones in the bracelet.
    tbgsoftg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 09:13 AM

Depending on what size stone you are looking for you can look online for a replacement or you can take it to a local jeweler or even a local jewelers club. If you are going to look online I would suggest looking at http://www.jamminggems.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost Silver & Green stone ring - bought me so much luck. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wore a ring, which was silver with a large green stone, last Friday. I took it off when I did my makeup and I am sure I heard it drop on the floor... but I have searched the whole house, moved floorboards - anyone got any physic ability to help! Please help me, I even had the dog x-rayed!

Stone [ 1 Answers ]

A stone of mass 2kg. Is thrown upwards.what will be it's potential energy at the height of 45 m from ground?:confused:

Cleaning stone [ 1 Answers ]

My parents grave stone has become very stained with mold. I have tried scrubbing it with normal household cleaners but nothing works. Any suggestions on what I can use to clean it before I have to go to the professionals.

Stone look in a shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a stone cave look in her shower. Is there a cement mortar based material that can be troweled on the walls and a water resistant paint to achieve the grey color of stone. I am planning to use a detramat over cement board to help water proof. Any suggestions would be...

View more questions Search