Ask
    shaunika30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Natural crimes and legal crimes
    Compare and contrast the concepts of natural crime and legal crime
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2009, 10:57 AM
    No thank you. No one did my homework for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hate crimes law [ 14 Answers ]

Attorney General Eric Holder, under questioning on the proposed "hate crimes" legislation, said whites, ministers and military personnel wouldn't be covered. Senator Sessions asked Holder a hypothetical question where if a minister - exercising his religious and speech freedoms - quoted the...

Crimes committed in UAE [ 2 Answers ]

Can the UAE authorities have the power to forcibly take a filipino citizen, who's already stationed at the Philippines, and bring back to their country to stand trial for crime committed in the UAE?

War crimes, amongst others [ 77 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a law and order fellow. I suppose that sounds surprising to some of you, but I believe in the rule of law. Any RIGHTY will tell you that the reason we hold people accountable for their actions, is not only to punish them, but to send a signal that illegal behavior isn't...

Which crimes keep you out of usa [ 3 Answers ]

Are there certain crimes that would prevent a person entering USA? For instance child sex offences?

Thought Crimes [ 42 Answers ]

A friend of mine is afraid she can be convicted and sentenced to hell for her thoughts. She's a very devout Christian. Super nice person. She goes to church every Sunday and sometimes even in the middle of the week. She also prays to God every morning and night. The other day, she...

View more questions Search