Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carolsue52 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 11:41 AM
    This is the exact message I received from Globe Union International: Please note that Globe Union is one of the manufacturers of the Glacier Bay/Pegasus program for Home Depot. There are several companies who make these products; Glacier Bay is not a company in itself, but a brand name owned by Home Depot. If we can trouble you for a model number, or a photo of the faucet, we can determine the manufacturer and model number.
    In cases where a complete replacement is required, Home Depot will exchange the faucets. It's possible that this wasn't accepted as an exchange because you may not have had your model information with you. Once we have determined the model number we can put you in touch with Home Depot's customer care department so that they can make the exchange as easy as possible for you.
    Please forward photos at your earliest convenience and we will get started.
    mwright2403 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 01:29 PM
    Thank you above for ALL the feedback. I'm looking for the pull-down sprayer head for the kitchen faucet Model 8184. I did find:
    Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitary ware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    Atlanta, GA 30339-4024 at 1-800-220-3036 where the was a voice recording that says to dial x106 for Glacier Bay. The man who answered requested the faucet model numberand he immediately said they no longer service this faucet. He advised me to call is:(877) 708-0007 which is ATL Services. I left a message, but it has been 2 days now and I've received no calls.

SO - I went to Home Depot (where the faucet was purchased) and took the phone #: 1-877-527-0313 from the package which turns out to be Home Depot. The associate gave me her name and direct contact number; then even called Glacier Bay in an attempt to resolve the issue. She stated sometimes email works better but she tried to call anyway. An email needed to be sent. She said she will check back with me tomorrow to be sure Glacier Bay follows up with me. WHO KNEW!! GIVE IT A TRY. I WAS Surprised SHE WOULD GO SO FAR.
    sharonsrules Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 01:38 PM
    If you look at my previous post, the number works for glacier bay. You need the model number. I went online and found the pics to get my model number. I received my replacement parts in 3 days as they indicated. They are closed on weekends and they close at 5 during the week.
    Ramanmagan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Glacier Bay Faucet Tub & shower Handle
    Helper10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 08:28 AM
    Hello

Had hard time finding the correct phone number but this one works well... 1(877)580-5682. Very nice lady from Atlanta ,GA answered and asked for model number of my Glacier Bay faucet and ordered the new parts and shipped them to me free of charge to my home. Should arrive in 5 day. Excellent and easy customer service. Never even asked for proof of purchase. The hardest thing was finding out the model number... I went to homedepot online store they had about 176 different Glacier Bay products and parts. Hope this helps!
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Dec 12, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Hi Helper...

We posted that number up at post #11 and #18... glad to hear it still works... ;)

For future readers, if you e-mail a picture over to these guys (@1(877)580-5682) they can usually find the model number for you and then get the right parts without messing around trying to figure out the model number via any web site searches!

Good day!
    connor1818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Only phone number on this site that worked. They are shipping me hot and cold cartridges for leaky faucet. Thank you very much
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 27, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Thanks for the update. Tom
    Ben Raphael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 11:08 AM
    I purchased a Glacier Bay 2-handle lavatory faucet and installed it in accordance to the instruction sheet. The faucet worked fine, except for the fact that water leaked out around the stopper assembly when the stopper was in the down position. Glacier Bay sent me a new stopper assembly, but it seemed to be identical to the original, which showed no defects. I found that the stopper assembly worked perfectly and that the water leaked out between the sink and the stopper flange. Glacier Bay suggested that I return the faucet - that it is not compatible with every sink. I decided to try one more thing: I removed the flange and gooped up the surrounding area with a lot of plumbers' putty, much more than normally required. That did the trick, and now everything works perfectly. A nice faucet at a reasonable price!

Ben Raphael
    Newark, DE
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 27, 2012, 07:09 AM
    We thank you for the update. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a web site [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there.. I'm looking for aweb site named askme.com.. I was a member, but I became an official site for other stuff not related to answeing questions.. any 1 got an idea what happened to it?

Help creating a web site [ 6 Answers ]

My parents want to set up some web sites: one for my mothers artwork and another for my fathers archery but they want to do it for free. I am unsure of how to go about settting up one at all and they have put me in chargte of it! Please help, blusia:eek:

Web site help [ 2 Answers ]

A web site has been made and we would like to go in and change pictures and add pictures but have no idea how to do this. Some one else built the site but isn't able to work on it continuosly like we want. We don't know how to do any of it. Mostly focusing on adding pictures and mabye working on...

Web-site access [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks, I am having a problem accessing a particular web-site. I can access the site for several consecutive days and then for no apparent reason I cannot pull the site up for several days. I don't believe it is a problem with the site as I was able to pull it up just a couple hours earlier...

View more questions Search