Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pringlepops Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Sad robot movie
    I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw in the mid to late 70's. All I can remember is the end of the movie. There was a man, a mummy robot and a baby robot living in space. The man was poorly and the mummy robot was really old and not working properly. The man and the mummy robot told the baby robot they were going out and they died in space. At the end the baby robot was watering his flowers and crying because he knew they were'nt coming back. It was the first movie that made me cry and I have wanted to know the name for years. Can anyone help me?
    Ausrain Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2009, 11:20 PM

Your looking for a movie called Silent Running... check the link below:

Silent Running (1972) - Synopsis
    pringlepops Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 05:40 PM

OMG. U don't know how long I've wanted to know the name of that movie. It must b one of my earliest memories. Thanku so much.x
    Ausrain Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2009, 05:53 PM

Your welcome... I know what it's like...
    accvdre Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 06:41 AM

Man I saw the end of this film years ago and it made me cry to, always wanted to see it again.
    Opietatlor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 07:28 PM
    I was so relieved to find this answer this movie effected me greatly as a child. Thank you thank you thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a Robot Girl [ 1 Answers ]

Must have been about 15+ years ago but I'm trying to find a movie that may in fact be two movies. I would like to find them both but whatever I can get ;) Ok mainly I recall a scene with a girl in a room with a older woman (may have been elderly) and the girl throws a basketball at her head and...

Robot type movie [ 7 Answers ]

First time posting on this site, Well I saw this movie when I was around 7 years old (17 yrs. Now) so its over 10 years old. Its about these people fighting in giant robot like things where they would get suited up in these huge machines and then just fight I don't remember the plot or much more,...

80's Movie with a Robot [ 2 Answers ]

This is not much to go on... but... If you can tell me the name, all of your wildest dreams will come true... well maybe? Here is what I remember. I saw it in the 80's in the theater. Basically the only thing I remember was a Robot upper body(shinny metal but shape of a man) and for legs it...

What is the name of this human robot movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember: - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar. - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy. - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search