Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Korean TV show 1 night 2 days
    I love the show, I watched it while in korea, but now I can't get it on YouTube because of copyright issues and I can't find episodes anywhere else. Specifically I'm trying to find the episode where they play the zombie game. I can't find the show on blockbuster and kbs.com isn't helpful. Does anybody know what episode I'm looking for. Is there anywhere I can find whole episodes/buy the series?
    meilleur Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2009, 07:08 PM

Did you ever find out how you could get the episodes? Im going crazy trying to find some kind of box set. Would be grateful if you knew something :)

Nov 24, 2009, 08:55 PM

Still nothing

Nov 25, 2009, 06:25 AM
    If u want to u can look up 1n2dfansubs.wordpress.com . They have a lot of links there :)

Jan 19, 2010, 01:24 AM

Oh my god! Thank you so much!
    AussieRita Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Try kshownow or allkoreanentertainment websites both of these will eng subs. I happen to love Kdrama and watch all the soaps on dramafever, dramacrazy, viikii,mysoju,crunchyroll, these are all Kdrama websites with eng sub many have TV programs as well.

Feb 6, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Still no new developments haha

Feb 19, 2012, 02:34 PM
    Do you mean you never found the zombie game episode, or just the show in general?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 21, 2012, 02:17 PM
    It looks like you can join LinkedIn to watch Korean shows that aired on KBS... I think that's the chanel the show you're looking for aired on...
    KBS America | LinkedIn

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I took one vicodin pill last night and a drug test the next day, will it show up? [ 4 Answers ]

Last night I took one vicodin pill and the next day took a drug test will it show up in my system. If so what will it show up as cause I had a perscripion for codeine.

Tv show @ night from mid 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Been Trying For About 2 Yrs To Remember The Name Of A Television Show From I Believe The Mid 90's. It Was A Brother N Sister Who Were Going To Bed And In There Pajamas, Wound Hold Hands And Sing A Song While Going In A Circle And Would "vanish" And End Up In What I Believe Was The Woods... ...

I had a period lighter then usual 2 days after I had a show what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I also get pains in my boobs please help

View more questions Search