Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2009, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    I agree that a lot of foods don't taste good if cooked in a microwave. I think we all agree on that! I was just trying to address some of the myths about them causing food to leap up and bite you. Sorry for my excessive posting...
    You're always very thorogh with what you post, asking! And, it's very much appreciated!

Better to have too much than too little as far as information is concerned!

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2009, 06:10 AM

I believe that microwaves are dangerous.
    Dr. Pompa and many other doctors I know explain how they are bad in a scientific way.
    I had a rather scientific website on why they are bad but I lost it.
    Also why are they banned in many countries?
    Too much evidence to me that I have read and heard through the years
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Aug 29, 2009, 04:26 PM

As far as skins?
    How can you get anything from them?
    Aside from leaving some on I.E. potatoes for mashed,cucumber for salad
    Its very hard to utilize the skins
    Unless you're the juice king and throw everything in a machine and drink what comes out of it!
    I shudder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost power to one room, and one wall, but other things on breaker work [ 11 Answers ]

We have a mobile home, and we've lost power to a bedroom we used as a media room, and along one wall in our living room. Our 2 yr old daughter was flipping the light switch, she flipped it 3 or 4 times by the time I got to her, she'd flipped it again (yes she was doing it fast!) and then everything...

Steaming in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Please help, I have a SimpleComfort 3001 thermostat that is not responding to temp changes when up/down arrow is pressed. I tried to set time and day but the time just keep on going until I switch on/off numerous times, program mode does not work, nothing works!! :mad:

Most fruits and vegetables you get from the supermarket are the product of what [ 10 Answers ]

Most fruits and vegetables you get from the supermarket are the product of what

Is steaming bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have lot of black heads o my face and I used to get lot of pimples but now its decreased . Can you tell me if steaming is bad? Or wll I get more pores if I do steaming to my face? Because my fried told me that you get pores if you do steaming.. help. And after how many days I should do...

I lost my things to eviction [ 8 Answers ]

I was living with a friend and paying him rent, he was not paying the rent and little did I know he was in the process of being evicted. The police came one day and stated that the 24 hours was up after they had previously posted something on the door that stated 24 hours till we must be out. My...

View more questions Search