Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2009, 08:14 PM
    In high school very skinny
    My nephew is in high school but he is very skinny. Every time he goes for a physical the doctor says he's healthy so there are no medical problems. But we'd like to see him add on some "meat". His eating habits are not great. What type of foods or special formula can we encourage him to eat to gain a few extra pounds ? Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Hi, moonlite!

Is your nephew exercising on a regular basis? If he's exercising, i.e. getting some physical activity, then it will be likely to follow that he'll have a better appetite for things that are needed to properly nourish a body.

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

High school do we really need it [ 2 Answers ]

I want to go to college without going to high school or really without finshing When I started this year I was a 9th grade student taking two or three 8th grade classes and two 10 th grade classes but I got kicked out of that school and the teachers of my new school think I should go back to the...

Their going to high school! And I'm not! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm one of the stat girls for 7th/8th grade wrestling.the other person who stats is in 8th grade,and more thatn half the wrestlers are un 8th.next year,their going to high scjool,but I'm staying in middle school 4 another year.im going to miss everyone,but ecspecially my crush! I mite never see him...

View more questions Search