Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiemae Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Oct 25, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Who sang 'Young Girl'?
    A country song, popular mid-70's, 'Young Girl' - some lyrics-'young girl, get out of my mind, my love for you is way out of line, better run girl, you're much too young girl
    omzig Posts: 119, Reputation: 19

Oct 25, 2006, 06:28 PM
    Gary Puckett and the Union Gap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married young [ 12 Answers ]

I am 17 about to be 18. I am going to college this fall, and I have totally fallen in love. This is it, and we both know for a fact. She is only 16 and will be 17 in January. We know for a fact we will be together forever. WE KNOW! So we were just wondering what people think about a couple getting...

What is it with young girls? [ 28 Answers ]

I know there are SOME girls out there that are mature and don't do this but for the most part it seems that most girls when they turn 19 or so go on this bad streak. They feel like partying hard, being rebellious and just being wild in general. So much to the point that they will throw away a...

Which singer/group sang "Bring it on home" [ 3 Answers ]

I would love to get the song I heard in New Zealand in 1995 which was played at the time NZ won the America's Cup. The lyrics are apparently by Mark Williams. The first verse goes : We carry New Zealand's hopes As we sail on the All Black boat On the other side of the world is San Diego We'll...

Anyone know who sang this country song? [ 2 Answers ]

It's a contemporary song by a female artist:

View more questions Search