Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allets1130 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 12:18 PM
    How much bond do I need for a home based business?

I am about to start a Home Inventory Business. Since I will be going into people's homes and take inventory of their possessions and even though it is not required, I would like to offer peace of mind to my clients by being bonded.
    I don't know how to go about getting a bond, or how much of a bond would I need. I would also like to get an idea of how much bonds cost.
    karishmaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 12:35 AM

You can try this also -Being today living has become so expansive everybody is looking for some sideways of earning. Though, to tackle this situation a lot from us use Internet for some extra income by several ways like blogging, pay per click, earning through mails, data entry or by
    Social means. As if we search for the same over the internet we could easily found thousands of links that offer earning through online jobs but most of them are fake asking to deposit money first to register their by other means they ask for money to give you the links where you can earn money. But I have found a link Part Time Jobs | Data Entry Jobs | Earn Money Online Work From Home | Part Time Jobs For Students | Part Time Jobs For Housewives |
    Which does not demand for money but gives you the opportunity to earn money online by providing data entry jobs. If you are living in India and wants some online income then the link given below is for you. At first when you register they will give you a bonus of Rs. 100 as a starter. Also this is social networking site you can lengthen your network as much as you can benefiting yourself for more income. Also they provide all online tools and tips to make you earn more and promote yourself. Now all I have to say is if you are really serious about earning money online without much extra effort click the link below and start earning. A bonus of Rs. 100 is waiting your response….

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business [ 1 Answers ]

I received a email from TSM re working part-time. Is this a legitimate business?

Home based business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know about the online business without any investment . I mean that ,the online business network for house wife without any investment

At home data entry jobs or home based business [ 0 Answers ]

Come April 8,2007 I will be laid off from my job and wanted to know if any of these free data entry jobs are legitimate or home bases business are worth doing. If so, where can I find them? Any information will be helpful. Thanks.

View more questions Search