Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlc12658 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 11:42 AM
    Writing a thesis statement
    I have to write a thesis statement for a narrative paper that I am writing. My topic is about how I feel that I became a better parent after my divorce. This is the first thesis statement that I have to write for college. This is what I am thinking of using for my thesis statement-After my divorce I learned that single parenting was the best way to care for my son. Any advice that you can give would be great. Like I said this is my first time with this and I need a lot of help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Hi, jlc12658!

If it's to be a narrative one, I would presume that you're going to write some kind of story. Is that correct?

Also, what specific instructions were you given by your instructor?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get a good topic about my accounting thesis writing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. :) I am currently in my 4th year college major in accounting.. I just want to ask for a good topic in my first thesis writing about Accounting. This is a requirement in our department yet I am finding it hard to get a good topic and I still don't know how to start since this is our first...

Difficulty in starting writing my Ph.D. Thesis [ 17 Answers ]

I have been studying my Ph.D. in chemistry for five and a half years. I got married on the second year and had the baby on the thirds year and lost my mom after having the baby. The project was troublesome and I needed to have technical skills to solve the technical problems so that I could use a...

Writing thesis paper. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello and I am new member,just trying to see if someone could help me put together a good thesis for outsourcing jobs in the foreign countries,and I am not talking about you give me answe I am just trying to get a little help,I need good website that give me good example and explantion on my...

Writing a thesis statement [ 3 Answers ]

It is about the crucible by Arthur Miller. A REPORT about on of the themes Reputation. Give me a guide about how to right the thesis statement about it, or if you can give me an idea on what to wright

Writing a thesis statement [ 2 Answers ]

It about writing a report about a theme of the book which is repuation.the way some character showed that their reputation meant a lot to them.for example on pg12 about abigail

View more questions Search