Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Blueware Cell phone software
    Hi
    Any anybody able to successfully load the program into a phone and make it work? If so can you please provide the following information.

Name of the Carrier:
    Name of the Phone:
    Model Number:

Also do any one know if we will be able to monitor the Verizon phone using a Sprint Phone. In order words - for your personal phones you have Verizon as service provider and for business you have Sprint as service provider - can you monitor the Verizon phone number from Sprint phone. Has it been successful?

Please share your story.
    Thanks
    Laxmi
    RJKouns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 07:12 AM
    I purchased the software also, and according to my internet research... No one has been able to get this program to work. I definitely want a refund of my money. And I will report this company to the BBB!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Blueware for my Kids Phone (monitoring and tracking) [ 4 Answers ]

I bought (downloaded) blue ware "monitoring" software in order to monitor my child's texting, travel, and phone calls. I have a Verizon LG Voyager. It seems not to accept and downloads. When I hook it to my computer to transfer files, it just allows it as a modem, not a file drive to transfer...

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search