Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annonimus Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Oct 3, 2009, 11:37 PM
    This is really just to the people that's helped me on this site.
    I'd just like to say thank you to all the people that commented on my problems and helped me out. You've really turned my life around and I'm thankful for that, I don't even want to know what I'd be like now if I never took any advise.

My life is really starting to open up, I'm moving to my new school soon and I've made a lot of friends, I made friends with the old ones too and become a lot closer to them. Some don't forgive me but I do understand why they're like that, I've told them that whenever the next see me I bet I'm still not with him. My cousin has really been there for me too, she's been asking me to come out with her for a cuppa after work and go in town with her :).

For his life, he's moved on. He's had two girlfriends in 3 weeks, so I say goodluck to him and his future. I have had no contact with 'him' since the split up, he tried to get in contact with me in a sneeky way but I just told him to do1 basically. I'd never go back to the way I was, it was horrible and I wouldn't ever wish anybody that pain.

The lad I was with after I finished 'him' I finished him last week. I've never been single for over a month since I've been a teenager, I don't even feel like a teenager so this is my time to start fresh, be single and have a laugh with friends. I don't want commitment I'm only 14 years old, oh and that's another thank you to you'se who said don't have baby at my age, I'm glad I never because he's out of my life and I have no 'baby' or thing to remind me of him. He's no excuse to turn around to me and say we have to speak.

Anyway thank you for all your support and advise, I'm a lot happyer person.
    Thank you so much xxx
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:30 AM

Thank you and I'm happy you re feeling so good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to truly get over someone and let the past go? [ 18 Answers ]

I don’t know what to do anymore. Me and my ex have been split up for 6 months now and I’m still not over him no matter what I do. I never wanted to date him, but he kept trying it on with me for two months, so eventually I caved in and gave him a chance. We started as a casual thing because he had...

Bad past [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 and have yet to have a girlfriend ( I no it sound really sad), I have had a really bad past from primary to secondary I was really overweight and unattractive this of course lead to low confidence since then thoe I have thined out and become a lot more warrey of what I look like when I go...

Past getting in the way of us. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 9 months now. He has a past, a bad one at that. He's had sexual relations with 3 other girls before me I know of two but that all really happened by accident cause other people thought I knew by now and said things that I didn't know or even didn't even...

Can't let go of the past. [ 10 Answers ]

I moved to another state to live with my dad thousands of miles away about a month ago and I go to another school, I got a great new job. Why is it after 7 months I still think about my ex? We haven't spoken since early September and I saw her by accident in the gym one day around thanksgiving. How...

How to let go of the past [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 years and I have beautiful children with this man, but my past keeps haunting me. I was in a relationship 10 years ago and he was very abusive mentally, as well as being physically abusive. He didn't start that way though. He was never abusive at all until his grandpa died...

View more questions Search